The Ferrari 2020 Formula 1 campaign has left many Tifosi on hard times – and understandably so. But is this season as bad as people make it out to be? Rather than echo that sentiment blindly, I did what I always do… dig.
In the video I’ve made available above, you will find 5 Formula 1 stories explaining the seasons and events that led to other seasons that currently rank lower than 2020 for The Scuderia.
You can also find this Top 5 Worse Ferrari Outings original F1 content piece on the official CYF1 YouTube channel. Subscribe if you haven’t already so you never miss out as that’s where I first publish these videos. You can find the Time Stamps underneath to respect your time. Enjoy!
Ferrari 2020 Season In Perspective Timestamps
- The Ranking Process: 2:00
- Allergic To Aero: 3:00
- The season Ferrari almost pulled the plug (ACTUALLY): 6:00
- Recovering From The Loss of a Titan: 10:13
- FIAT Cash & Restructure: 14:05
- The Flat 12 Nightmare: 16:44
- Where Does 2020 Rank, REALLY?: 19:52
Here are some other ways you can keep engaging with this Formula 1 Content:
- Subscribe on YouTube if you are new so I can keep making you these: Click Here To Subscribe
- Share this video if you think it’s interesting. It’s also the most powerful way to contribute to the growth of the channel by far:
Keep Watching F1 Original Story Videos
Donut Media investigates Ferrari’s dismal 2020 season to diagnose the horses that stopped prancing. Enjoy this video as Donut Media’s Nolan (Past Gas Podcast), TommoF1, F1/E Reviews, and yours truly dig in to this case study of how to crash land a team that is…
The Sainz Norris battle of 2019 didn’t seem like much of a battle at all. But now with the Formula 1 2020 season is well underway and as of now, it appears Norris has the upper hand which has shocked some people. Now this may still turn as Carlos has an incredible…
HOW-TO Guide From Rosberg’s Path To F1 Champion If you are getting sick of seeing a Mercedes F1 1-2, this video is for you. In this Formula 1 original content video, we’ll explore Nico Rosberg’s Journey to become Formula 1 Champion as a reminder that it IS POSSIBLE….