The Sainz Norris battle of 2019 didn’t seem like much of a battle at all. But now with the Formula 1 2020 season is well underway and as of now, it appears Norris has the upper hand which has shocked some people. Now this may still turn as Carlos has an incredible amount of potential and seems to develop just as fast as the car is but these initial shock waves amongst the F1 community aren’t consistent with the data mention here before winter testing.
I’ve finally laid out all the explanations and analysis that led to what has so far been a correct prediction in the 2020 Sainz Norris battle in The Curious Case Of Carlos Sainz original F1 content video you can find on the official CYF1 YouTube channel. Subscribe if you haven’t already so you never miss out as that’s where I first publish these videos. I’ve also posted the video below for your convenience. You can find the Time Stamps underneath to respect your time. Enjoy!
Curious Case Of Carlos Sainz Timestamps
- Setting the setting the stage with 2020: 1:39
- The Model Explained: 6:46
- Data Carlos didn’t want you to see: 8:33
- Why the 2018 season is a good case study: 10:49
- Proof Red Bull made the right call in 2019 swapping: 12:40
- How Albon proved Red Bull right in 2019: 16:16
- This is about setting Sainz up for success, nothing more, nothing less: 18:23
Here are some other ways you can keep engaging with this Formula 1 Content:
- Subscribe on YouTube if you are new so I can keep making you these: Click Here To Subscribe
- Share this video if you think it’s interesting. It’s also the most powerful way to contribute to the growth of the channel by far:
Keep Watching F1 Original Story Videos
The Ferrari 2020 Formula 1 campaign has left many Tifosi on hard times – and understandably so. But is this season as bad as people make it out to be? Rather than echo that sentiment blindly, I did what I always do… dig. In the video I’ve made available above, you…
HOW-TO Guide From Rosberg’s Path To F1 Champion If you are getting sick of seeing a Mercedes F1 1-2, this video is for you. In this Formula 1 original content video, we’ll explore Nico Rosberg’s Journey to become Formula 1 Champion as a reminder that it IS POSSIBLE….
In this Formula 1 original content video, we’ll cover the intricate details of the Formula 1 Spygate thriller from 2007 and how a rogue Ferrari mechanic turned spy cost McLaren F1 $100,000,000. There are many details that have been lost to time but get the full…